Thursday 4 December 2014

Work diary - Studio contrast 2

Work diary studio contrast 2:

In today's session we were in the studio shooting contrast again. The second time around I found myself improving the quality of my images and thinking more about the contrasts and the composition. However I found myself running out of ideas quite quickly and then saw myself retaking images that I had I already taken in the previous session. If I could re do this topic i would spend more time thinking about what the contrasts are in my images so that I don't end up repeating what I am shooting.
















I have included the picture above because I think it is an example of a common contrast as this is a contrast between clothes. I think this image shows the clear differences in the clothing that the 3 people are wearing, however I don't think that this is a good image for contrast as I don't think they are as clear as they should be. I don't think that when a person saw this picture they would think that it isn showing contrast.












I have chosen this image because I think the clear contrast between the shoe laces. This picture is not always something that you would see as most people would commonly wear laces of the same colour. If I was to re take this picture would try to think more carefully about the composition. 





















I have chosen this image from the internet because it shows how contrast can happen when someone has altered some objects to create a contrast. I also like how strong the colour contrast is. From looking at this image I will try to use the idea of strong colours to improve my work further.
















I have chosen this image from the internet to how how a contrast can happen naturally and is not always man made. This picture has made me want to think about contrasts more and look for contrasts that I see while being out.

No comments:

Post a Comment