Thursday 4 December 2014

Walk two - Work diary

Walk two - work diary:

In today's session we went on another walk on a similar route to the first walk. This time I often found myself taking pretty much the same pictures as last time, however I did try to find some scenery that I hadn't previously found. I also found myself focusing more on journey and back of heads as these two topics I had neglected in the previous walk. If I could go on another walk I would try to look for scene and possible pictures that were completely different to what I have already taken, this way I would end up with a large variety of images.















I have chosen the image above as one of my best pictures to show journey. I think that this picture is an original idea that is not also thought about with journey, but can often represent journey. I also like the angle that I took this photo and how it looks on the finished edit.
















I have chosen the image above to show autumn colours. I chose this picture because I like that there is multiple autumn colours in on leaf. I also like how the leaf is in a clear focus while the background is more blurred showing that it is less important to this image.
















I have chosen this image from the internet because this is something that I would like to aim to photograph if I could re do this shoot. I like this picture because I like how the red is a strong colour in this image, I like how the red is not common in a lot of images but in this particular image the redid the main focus.
















I have chosen this picture from the internet because I like how clear the compostion is, I also like how the light is so clear in at the end. I have included this picture because think it can help me to learn about compostion and I hope that I can produce clear images like this.  





No comments:

Post a Comment